Monday, February 25, 2008

......LHS News......
Originally sent Feb. 20

I was informed that '59 classmate Jimmy Strickland had a heart attack...I believe on the 12th. He has had some bad days but understand he is doing better. Jimmy lives in Lawton and is brother to '57 grad Jerry Strickland and sisters Ella & Reba - also LHS grads. I know the family would appreciate you keeping Jimmy in prayers. So hope he continues to improve.

Have emailed back and forth past week with '59 classmate Jovita "Jody" (Reinwand) Weeks. Jody disappeared off my radar screen some time ago so am very happy to be back in contact. She is living in Arizona and we have had fun getting caught up!

Had an email from Jim Andrews, class '58. Jim is also a February baby and he said his friends were throwing him a "17th" party! I always knew he was older than me!!! Happy Birthday Jim.....on 29th! Hey...what do you do about this Leap Year thing?

That was all I have this time.....Georgia

No comments: