Saturday, May 17, 2008

......LHS News......
Originally sent May 16

REMINDER: TOMORROW!
A get together at Bianco's Italian Restaurant (113 NW 2nd St. in Lawton - same location since 1952) Saturday May 17, 6:30pm, for LHS classmates, '60, '61, '62, and anyone else who would like to join! Opportunity to visit, eat and drink with a few friends that you may not see very often.
For info or questions can contact Geneva (Harris) McIntosh, class '62, at home in Ft. Worth: (817) 284-4162 or email: Wgm1943@aol.com

Speaking of Bianco's...Bill & I had dinner there this very eve and it was old home week!!!!!
'59 classmate Joan (Lee) Houghton and hubby Jerry were there! Joan told me she had visited this week with '59 classmate Beverly (Spradlin). Beverly's dad is still in Lawton and Beverly was here to see him. She lives in Florida.

Also at Bianco's, '59 classmate and Washington School alum, Ronnie Bost and wife Chris (Hansen) - class '64. Had a great visit but forgot to ask Ronnie if they were still living in Tejas?? Ronnie asked about 'our' 50th'??
And another good friend, class '54 grad Peggy (Elledge) Long. Peggy was talking about the upcoming reunion in July - classes '52, '53, '54.
I have no details at this time but believe it is July 25-26. If someone has details, please let me know!

Also saw Errol Choney a few nights ago...yes, I was eating out as usual!!!! Hey folks, if I don't eat out or go to pharmacy, I see no one! My social life is grim!!!! hahahhaaaaaa........KID-ING! Kinda.......!!

I still have people asking for old LHS yearbooks. Mostly looking for those in 1950's. If you have one you no longer want or if you find one some where for $ale that you don't want.......let me know. Thanks.

Gorgeous weather in the 'home town'......regards to all.... Georgia

No comments: