Tuesday, January 27, 2009

......LHS News......
Originally sent Jan. 21

Funeral services for Ethel Keegan, 92, of Lawton are Thursday Jan. 22 at First Presbyterian church, 11:00am. Mrs. Keegan passed on Jan. 18. She is the mom of '59 classmate Karen (Keegan) Rogers. She is also survived bydaughter Judy Wolf and six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, two sisters.
An online guest book is available at www.beckerfuneral.com
I hope you will join me in keeping Karen and the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Sad, but not everyone (loves) Elvis......
Hi Georgia, Just wanted you to know, I danced on the same show with Elvis. I was dancing with a line of girls while Bobby was in the army and we did shows with Elvis, Molly Bee and Tennessee Ernie Ford, and some more I can't remember. I even punched Elvis in the stomach for putting his hand on my seat where it didn't belong. So, I'm not a fan of dear ole Elvis.
Sonya (Reynolds)

I'm SHOCKED!!!! hhahahhaaa! btw....Sonya is class '54; brother Jim is class '53 and her brother Bob was class '52 - sadly Bob is deceased.
Note: 100 years ago, Jim & I were in some little theater productions together. And Bob was a fantastic dancer....he did his best to teach some of us with 2 left feet how to twirl around.

Short news....all for now.....Georgia

No comments: